Service & Support
- Our global team of support engineers are available to you 24 hours a day via our emergency support line.
- When needed, our headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA will dispatch a support engineer located nearest your facility onsite within 24 hours, wherever you are in the world, who speaks your language.
- We offer various levels of service from complete preventative maintenance contracts, calibrations, installation, and start-up supervision.
24-hour Emergency Support
+1 616 234 1234
BURKE E. PORTER MACHINERY COMPANY ANNOUNCES NEW SATELLITE SUPPORT TEAM IN TEXAS
Global automotive testing technology supplier establishes new service hub to provide customers in the southwestern United States with faster support and response times
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. – September 10, 2020 – Burke E. Porter Machinery Company (BEPCO), global leader in vehicle test systems and sensor recalibration, today announced that it has expanded its field service team to locally support OEM and aftermarket customers in the greater Dallas, San Antonio and Austin, Texas areas.
Formed on August 10, 2020, BEPCO’s new field service and engineering team in Texas includes three full-time senior engineers to provide expertise in mechanical, electrical and software engineering with the ability to respond to issues quickly. The company’s service headquarters in Grand Rapids, Michigan will continue to channel support requests for North America and dispatch the Texas team as needed.
The primary focus areas for the Texas support team will be:
- PLC Programming
- Machine Troubleshooting
- Preventative Maintenance
- Machine Start-up
- Onsite Production Support – End of Line Test Equipment
“We have historically promised our customers exceptional, responsive and localized service through field service teams in the Americas, Europe and Asia,” said Ralph Palmer, managing director, BEPCO. “Through the addition of our Texas-specific support team, we are able to offer our customers with more immediate support for all levels of service such as calibrations, installation and start-up supervision.”
To learn more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call BEPCO’s support line at +1 (616) 234-1234.
NEED URGENT HELP?
Help us help you, faster—please provide us with the following information:
- Your company name and plant location
- A contact name
- Your contact information (telephone or email)
- The model and serial number of the equipment in need of service or parts
- A description of the problem (please provide as much detail as you can)
- A summary of what has happened (when did issue occur, any error codes, or other relevant information)