Job Location: BEP Europe | Bruges, Belgium
- You are in charge of programming and working out the software for your projects or project parts in collaboration with the software project engineers based on the gathered project data and in function of the machine requirements.
- You will program the machine control and test the software (simulation on the machine).
- You will see to it that deadlines for the projects you work on will be met and report any possible problems in time.
- You strive towards continuous improvement or optimisation of concepts. You will regularly communicate with field engineers and project engineers to match the machine software with the customer's requirements as good as possible.
- You will support the project engineers not only in terms of price calculations but also in their relationship and contact with the customer by providing technical arguments for the decisions made.
- You will work on customer, supplier, or sister company (US and China) site when necessary.
- You have a Master's Degree in Computer Science, Industrial Engineer, or Civil Engineer (or equivalent experience) with preferably three years of relevant working experience.
- You are a team player and can communicate clearly on relevant topics with all parties involved.
- You have a solid knowledge of C++ and software development methodologies.
- You can preferably express yourself in several languages.
- You are familiar with ERP systems and Microsoft Office applications.
- You are permanently available for short missions nationally and internationally (ranging from a few days up to two weeks, about 60% of the time on an annual basis).
- Contract of indefinite duration
- International environment
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant working atmosphere