Job Location: BEP Europe | Bruges, Belgium
- Thanks to your know-how and professional experience you are independently responsible for studies, quotes, and projects,from start to finish.
- You are the interface between our company and the client.
- You will organise kick-off meetings to determine the planning and content of the projects in collaboration with our engineering and production departments.
- You will search for and work out technical and financial proposals for your projects in collaboration with the client and the department responsables.
- You are responsible for your projects and you carefully follow-up plannings and budgets.
- You are responsible for interim reporting concerning the status of the projects. You adjust where necessary and propose corrective measures to the involved departments if necessary.
- You monitor the technical aspects of your projects and make possible remarks to the responsables of the departments involved.
- You are in charge of the preliminary and final acceptances by the client during the entire process of the project (from kick-off meeting until acceptance of the study until acceptance of the machine at customer site). After these acceptances you pass on administrative instructions to our billing department.
- You coordinate transport planning and organisation of the projects and are in charge of site organisation (like finding on-site support and subcontractors).
- You are in charge of site administration and you pass on the necessary instructions and documents to subcontractors and carriers in time (a.o. work instructions and safety documents).
- You strive towards finalising projects in a mature and professional way taking into account realistic deadlines and you perform a final evaluation after final acceptance.
- Master's Degree in Electromechanics (or equal by experience).
- Basic knowledge of automation/mechanical engineering.
- You have a commercial mindset and are customer-oriented.
- You are a driven technical organiser and planner who is immune to stress.
- You are an organised and structured team leader with strong communication skills.
- The ability to express yourself in different languages is an advantage.
- You are familiar with Microsoft Office applications and the ERP system.
- You care for evolutions and trends within the field.
- You are willing to regularly go on missions internationally.
- You work according to the ISO9001 standards.
- You are permanently available for short missions nationally and internationally (ranging from a few days up to two weeks, about 50% of the time on an annual basis).
- Contract of indefinite duration
- International environment
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant working atmosphere