Job Location: BEP Europe | Bruges, Belgium
- You are in charge of the PLC programming (preparation and execution) of our machines, taking into account the customer’s specifications and standards.
- You are in charge of performing the I/O-tests, starting up the machines and performing functional tests in our factory in Bruges as well as on customer site.
- Industrial Engineer degree and five years of relevant working experience (or equivalent experience).
- You are a team player with good communication skills.
- You have a solid knowledge of PLC’s, electrical calculations, components, functional requirements, and standards.
- You have a solid knowledge of PLC programming, preferably Siemens S7 and optionally Allen Bradley.
- Knowledge of robot programming or Siemens Simotion is an advantage.
- You are willing to go on (on average one-week) missions internationally.
- You can express yourself in several languages (French, English, and German or Spanish).
- Contract of indefinite duration
- International environment
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant working atmosphere