Job Location: BEP Europe, Bruges, Belgium
- You will start up all machines in terms of automation (PLC, PC) during test phase in our plant and at customer site.
- You are responsible for correctly drawing up start-up reports and check lists. In case of disfunctionalities you will search for proper solutions in cooperation with the responsible engineer.
- You will train the customer concerning the functional operation of the machines (mechanical, electrical, PLC programming, PC program) and their maintenance, and prepare the necessary training documents to do so.
- You will inform our engineers and project managers from your field experience point of view concerning the bottlenecks and make suggestions for improvement.
- You will analyse and synthesize possible technical problems in close cooperation with the customer and report them to the different designing departments.
- You will be the first in line to support our customers.
- You will draw up any necessary report after interventions, trainings, and assistance.
- You will participate actively in meetings to share knowledge and come to suggestions for improvement.
- You will put together intervention kits with the help of our Customer Service team.
- You will assemble computer hardware.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Electromechanics (or equivalent experience).
- You are willing to travel regularly (nationally and internationally) in function of the project orders.
- You have practical experience in the field of informatics systems (installation, hardware and software configuration).
- You have experience with one or more programming languages.
- You are familiar with TCP/IP network configuration (NT).
- You have a general knowledge of automation techniques (PLC, electricity, pneumatics).
- You have a broad technical knowledge and a strong mechanical insight.
- You can work autonomously and problem-solving and have good communicative skills that go hand in hand with punctuality, thoroughness and complying with commitments.
- You can express yourself in several languages. Knowledge of French is highly appropriate.
- You are familiar with an ERP system and common software applications.
- You are independent, hands-on and analytical.
- You are highly practice-based and generically deployable.
- You have experience with a service or maintenance function in the field environment.
- You detect and analyse errors independently and implement proposed solutions effectively.
- You are permanently available for short missions nationally and internationally (ranging from a few days up to two weeks, about 50% of the time on an annual basis).
- Contract of indefinite duration
- International environment
- Competitive salary
- Pleasant working atmosphere